Download the SNiP_Application form (PDF) and complete with Adobe Acrobat
By submitting this form, I agree to the following:
SURGERY AGREEMENT AND WAIVER
- I, being responsible for the cat described above, have the authority to grant the veterinarian, the SNiP Program and their representatives, my consent to receive, treat and/or operate on these cat(s).
- I understand that while all procedures are to be done to the best abilities of the staff, no assurance or guarantee has been made of the results of any surgery or treatment, and that risks and probabilities of complications exist in any surgical or medical treatment. I consent to the administration of anesthetics and/or other medications as may be deemed necessary by the veterinarian.
- I understand that as the owner/guardian, I am responsible for following the veterinary clinic’s pre and post surgery instructions exactly as required.
- I will not hold the organizations that make up the SNiP Program and the SNiP volunteers, nor the attending veterinarians and their staff responsible should my cat contract any disease whatsoever.
Important Information – Please read
- Once issued, the SNiP voucher is valid for 60 days. If you are unable to have your cat spayed or neutered within the 60-day period, you may request an extension from the SNiP Administrator. If you are applying to have multiple cats spayed or neutered; in order to prevent unwanted pregnancies, we recommend you have the females spayed first.
- Before surgery, kittens must be a minimum of 10 to 12 weeks of age, healthy and 2 lbs in weight.
- As the owner/guardian you are responsible for calling and booking the appointment at the clinic.
- Veterinary clinics require a 24 hour cancellation notice or your voucher will be invalidated and not re-issued.
- As the owner/guardian you are responsible for the cat’s transportation to and from the clinic, unless other arrangements have been made with the SNiP Administrator.
- You can contact the SNiP Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org